• Want to wear an eye catching necklace? Want heads to turn?
• This pupa like bead design necklace is just the perfect accessory.
• It has a tribal look but with a modern twist.
• The carvings on the interior bead have an unspoken message to the world just like the larva inside the pupa. The nesting design simulates this set up between the larva and the pupa.
• The agate colors are neutral and match many outfits and can be worn all through the year. The necklace is substantial without being heavy.
• The ornate clasp adds to the rich beige to brown color scheme.
I studied biology in college and this metamorphosis of the caterpillar into a totally different looking creature seemed such a fascinating phenomenon. Of course, nothing will hatch from the carved beads! The mystery of the carving on the bead will never unravel.
The necklace is 20 inches long and comes with matching pair of earrings. The posts are gold plated.
Care: Agate is 7 on the Mohr scale of hardness and will crack if dropped from heights.
To clean the beads wipe them with a soft cloth. Use of chemical cleaners is not recommended
Hello there! Welcome to my boutique. All my items ship free within the US, Canada and Mexico.
Browse my shop for Beaded Necklaces and other jewelry in rich tropical colors and designs not found in stores and not recreated. You are the only one who has the beaded jewelry you got from Zibbet.
I can personalize your jewelry by adding birthstone colors and charms with initials. Some of my beaded necklaces have matching pieces.
My designs are inspired by the rich colors and exotic designs of the tropics. My necklaces are timeless in appeal and always fashionable.
A shopper said this of my work and I quote "I couldn't help but notice the creativity, beauty, and fine craftsmanship of your pieces. Kudos!! "
I may make some funky necklaces now and again when I get inspired by something I see or I have a request from a customer. I make just one of each of my necklaces.
So look around for something that catches your fancy. And thanks for stopping by.