The Chartreuse Woven Leather Necklace adds a runway look for your wardrobe. You are seeing bold prints and bright colors in clothes for the Spring and Summer.
• This elegant necklace combines many popular jewelry looks into one: Woven Leather, Gold Links, Beads and Chords.
• There is no faux pas in terms of fashion looks in this piece.
• It is a smart combination of current day fashion jewelry elements.
• I provide a matching pair of gold ball earrings in the easy wire style that goes with the neck piece.
• You will feel and look like a runway model in this ensemble.
I was inspired to make this necklace after I saw a very expensive woven necklace in a fashion magazine made by a famous designer.
• I felt that I could use Brass instead of Gold and Green Turqouise Beads instead of the Emerald ones in the advertisement.
• I think it has a similar aura to the designer piece but at one percent of the price.
The necklace is 22 inches long. The barrel shaped Green Turquoise beads are 12 mm. The Gold beads are etched and are 10 mm in size. The black nylon is very strong and durable and is self adjustable in length due to the macramé knotting used in place of a clasp.
Care: Turquoise is porous and soft and hence needs to be kept away from hair spray and other chemicals. Same goes for the leather chord used in the weaving. It is not to be soaked in water. Cleaning with a dry and soft cloth is recommended.