This triple strand gold color necklace is a classic fashion design and has been seen for many generations.
• It is still in Vogue and seen in magazines with the same name.
• It is an appropriate piece of jewelry to wear with everything in your wardrobe.
• You can wear it to the office and be at a party without changing your jewelry.
• You may like to add more chains to the set if you want a really big look and it will still blend in with whatever you chose wear.
• You will look and feel like a Vogue cover girl.
I have been looking through fashion magazines to see what is trending. Some traditional pieces are still in fashion. The multiple mixed strand look is in. So I made this piece to match the Spring and Summer clothes which seem airy and light.
The gold and pearl necklace is 24” in length and the seed pearls are 2 mm, the larger pearls and Swarovski crystal, brass and pink moonstone beads are 5-6 mm in size. A hook and eye clasp in brass completes the look of the piece.
Care: Pearls are porous and must be the last thing you wear after you put on your make up. Wiping with a damp soft cloth will keep the pearls and brass chains shiny.