I made this necklace on the lines of an antique piece featured by an Etsy shop. That is a pricey piece.
Tube beads seem to be trending in fashionable yet classic style jewelry and I used white curved metal ones to imitate the gold bars in the antique piece. The necklace is strung with the following beads and components:
• Salt-pepper roundel ceramic beads (10: 5mm x 6mm)
• Dalmatian Agate round beads (21: 5mm)
• White metal tube beads (6: 11/2 “)
• Black roundel glass spacer beads (24: 3mm x 4mm)
• Flat round black glass bead pendant (1 : 1 ½ “ circumference)
• Salt pepper cabochon in a gold colored setting (1: 20mm X 15 mm)
• Silver spacer beads (2: 2mm)
• Silver heart charm (1: 15 mm)
• White leaf shaped clasp (1: 1 ½ “ x ¾”)
Dimensions: Necklace is 24” long
The necklace is a great value for a very versatile piece of jewelry that goes to the office, to a party and can be worn all year around. It is a basic black and white piece that every jewelry wardrobe may have even in multiples.
The heart charm may make this an appropriate Valentine Gift. The classic looks of the necklace may appeal as a gift to any fashion conscious person.
Care: Natural beads tend to be “allergic” to chemicals – so avoid cleaning with those. Wiping with a damp cloth or chamois leather is recommended.
Meet the owner of BEADEDNECKLACESHOP